Privacy Notice for Residents of Certain U.S. States
PRIVACY INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, California law requires us to provide you with some additional information regarding how we collect, use, and share your “personal information” (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)).
- Identifiers (such as real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers);
- Commercial information (such as transaction data);
- Financial data (such as credit card information);
- Internet or other network or device activity (such as browsing history and information on interaction with a website, application, or advertisement);
- Geolocation data (at an IP-based or city/state/zip level);
- Professional or employment-related information (if volunteered in a job application);
- Education information (if volunteered in a job application);
- Inference data about you drawn from the data in this section (based on user profile information and classes taken);
- Legally protected classifications (such as age and gender);
- Physical characteristics or description (if personal photo is volunteered in a user profile); and
- Other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated with you (e.g., information you voluntarily provide as you use the OBO services, such as additional profile information or user-generated content).
The sources from which the categories of personal information are collected. We collect the personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from the information you provide to us;
- Indirectly from our affiliates, service providers, and third parties with whom you have a direct relationship; and
- Indirectly through your interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
Business purposes for collecting categories of personal information. We collect personal information for the various business purposes below:
- Complete a purchase or provide the Services you have requested, including invoicing and accounting;
- Respond to your request for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service;
- Provide you with updates and information about classes in which you have enrolled;
- Contact you by email, postal mail, or phone regarding OBO and third- party products, services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you;
- Customize the advertising and content you see on the Services;
- Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Services, including through research and reports, and test and create new products, features, and services;
- Secure our websites and applications, and resolve app crashes and other issues being reported;
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others;
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others; and
- Consider and process your job application.
Sharing of categories of personal information.
Please note that the CCPA sets forth certain obligations for businesses that “sell” personal information to third parties. We do not engage in such activity and have not engaged in such activity in the past twelve months.
Your California privacy rights.
CCPA Rights Disclosure. If you are a California resident, the CCPA allows you to make certain requests about your personal information. Specifically, the CCPA allows you to request us to:
- Inform you about the categories of personal information we collect or disclose about you and the categories of sources of such information;
- Provide you with the specific pieces of personal information we collect about you; and
- Delete personal information we have about you.
Please note that certain information may be exempt from such requests under California law. For example, we need certain information in order to provide the Services to you. You may only make such a request twice within a twelve-month period. Requests are generally free; however, we may charge a reasonable fee or deny your request if it is manifestly unfounded, excessive, or repetitive.
To make a CCPA request, email us at privacy [@] orange-branding.com. We will request information, which at a minimum will include your name and email address, to verify your identity. We may request additional information to verify your identity before responding to a request. Under the CCPA, you may have an authorized agent submit a request on your behalf, and we will collect certain authorization and verification information from the agent and you in such circumstances.
The CCPA further provides you with the right to receive information about the financial incentives that we offer to you, if any, and the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your rights under applicable law.
If you would like further information regarding your legal rights under California law, please contact us at email@example.com.
Shine the Light Disclosure. The California “Shine the Light” law gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information (as defined in the Shine the Light law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
PRIVACY INFORMATION FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
Under Nevada law, certain Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of “personally identifiable information” for monetary consideration (as such terms are defined under Nevada law) to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. We do not engage in such activity; however, if you are a Nevada resident who has purchased services from us, you may submit a request to opt out of any potential future sales under Nevada law by contacting us at privacy [@] orange-branding.com. Please note we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request. Once verified, we will maintain your request in the event our practices change.
You may contact us as follows:
Keurenplein 41 (A8886), 1069CD, Amsterdam, Nederland
Privacy [@] orange-branding.com